Transmission is Slipping
If your automatic transmission works properly, it should remain in gear smoothly with no hiccups. If you notice any slips, hesitation or unevenness, your auto transmission probably has something wrong with it. Get in touch with A Automotive Services before the problem gets worse. We'll get one of our specialist automatic transmission rebuilders to fix the problem and get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Watch out for:
- Uneven acceleration
- Gears that seem to disengage and engage
- Engine over revving when changing gear
- Lurching or delays when selecting drive or reverse.
- Correct transmission fluid levels and pressure
- Fix or replace electrical components
- Install new auto trans computer
- Adjust, fix or replace transmission controls
- Service transmission.
- Repair or rebuild transmission.